School Of Science, Health & Criminal Justice
Healthcare is a rapidly growing field, with increasing needs for new services every year. The job market for nurses, criminal justice professionals, physical therapist assistants and veterinary technicians, is expected to grow significantly as we enter the 21st century.
SUNY Canton offers numerous majors in the health, medical, and criminal justice professions. Our nationally accredited programs give you a strong academic foundation along with applied technical skills.
Graduates find placement in rewarding and challenging positions around the country. Each of our bachelor's degrees provide general management skills in addition to the medical/technical skills which are in such high demand.
The School of Science, Health & Criminal Justice offers certificate, associate, and baccalaureate degrees in a wide array of programs that are responsive to community and national needs. Through engaging instruction and extensive hands-on learning, we strive to develop our students into skilled practitioners, creative thinkers, compassionate professionals, and ethical leaders for tomorrow. Students learn in a diverse, student-centered, caring environment that promotes academic success and personal growth. Offering in-person programs and fully on-line programs, the School of Science, Health, & Criminal Justice provides flexible educational opportunities to meet current learning needs of a diverse society.
- School Report Card (password protected)
Dean, School of Science, Health and Criminal Justice
Cook Hall 125
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
- Crime Analysis - B.S.
- Criminal Investigation - B. Tech
- Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement Leadership - B. Tech
- Cybersecurity - B.S.
- Emergency Management - B.S.
- Forensic Criminology - B.S.
- Funeral Services Administration - B. Tech
- Health and Fitness Promotion - B. Tech
- Homeland Security - B. Tech
- Nursing - BS
- Nursing Dual Degree - AAS/BS
- Sports Management - BBA
- Veterinary Service Administration - BBA
- Veterinary Technology - BS
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Forensic Science
- Forensic Victimology
- Homeland Security
- Veterinary Service Administration